Shop our online and mobile boutique for trendy girls clothes.
We are founded on one thing: a belief that every girl has their own personality that they can showcase through style.
Our boutique is brought to you by a stepmom and stepdaughter trio who know how hard it is to find trendy and unique kids clothing for tweens and teens.
We are committed to bringing you the latest and trendiest girls clothing in sizes 7-16 from across the world! We are located in Airdrie, Alberta and are proud to be the first to provide access to brands that can't be found in most provinces across Canada. We look forward to connecting parents and daughters to fresh looks season after season.
Whether you are a regular online shopper or new to the game, we have you covered! We make it easy to buy online:
- Save time and source trendy AND appropriate fashion for your tween or teen by 'Skipping the Mall' and ordering from us online
- Free local delivery is available in Airdrie, AB and free shipping across Canada for orders over $100
- Local returns are made easy with a convenient (and free!) parcel dropbox in northwest Airdrie
- Don't worry about sizes - we have lots of girls who love to try on clothes and provide comments for each item about whether it fits true to size or you should size up or down
- We make outfit suggestions available via web and social media to inspire your creativity
Growin' Up Original comes to you with past experience in tween, teen and women's retail. Jessica launched and operated an award-winning bricks and mortar retail store in Moose Jaw, SK in 2007. Hoopla focused on an underserved market for affordable activewear clothing and competed directly with Lululemon. Jessica sold the store in 2009 to focus on motherhood and has spent the last seven years working in the marketing profession.